For my first post I am going to be talking about me! A get to know me! I thought it would be fun to do a 10 things about me..
- I am surprisingly good at playing Guitar Hero
- My second home is Disneyland. Someday soon I want to get season passes! (I will have to do a tips and tricks soon about Disneyland!)
- When I tell people my name is Drey without a doubt they ask me if it short for something. The answer is no, its just Drey.
- Then the next question is where did your name come from? Honestly, it was a football players last name that played at BYU.
- I met my husband when I was 17 years old and married him when I was 21.
- We want 3 or 12 kids. Kidding, but when people ask about it that is what I say to throw them off.
- I don't like Cheese or Milk. Never have. Once in awhile I will think maybe I will like it but then I gag every time.
- I love eating plain hamburgers from McDonalds. Just meat and bun! Sooooo good.
- I know how to sew, and whenever I need to relax I sew away!
- I am either keeping myself productive and doing something non-stop or binge watching nextflix there is no in between.
There you have it a 10 things you might or might have not known about me! Also I want to go more into detail with number 5. I met my husband Travis at the end of my junior year of high school and oh boy, I had no idea what I was getting myself into! I thought I was so mature and all knowing. However, he was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. In November we will be married for 3 years. On our honeymoon we went to New York! It was so fun and I am dying to go back. Since then we have traveled to Utah, San Francisco, Orlando, and soon Portland.
Here are some links to where you can find my outfit I wore in the first two photos!
Army Pants similar found Here!
The lipstick shirt I have is sold out but I put another Mindy Maes Market shirt you could pair it with! Also its free when you spend 75 dollars so its a win win! Its found Here!
Also, lets talk Converse shoes! If you live in Arizona get your Converse at the outlet they always have a sale!!